Sally Parkes Yoga is pleased to present in partnership with Naomi Murphy from Real Fertile, a 4 week online fertility yoga training for certified 200hr Yoga Teachers with an interest in women’s health, who would like to be able to teach a yoga practice that works with the female cycle and support women on their journey whilst trying to conceive.
· What is a feminine yoga practice?
· Benefits of fertility yoga
· Effects of stress on fertility
· Hormones and their influences
· The menstrual cycle – The uterine and ovarian cycle
· Understanding and monitoring the fertile cycle
· The connection between the moons phases and the menstrual cycle
· Bespoke yoga practices for the 4 stages of your cycle
· Yoga for IVF and ART (Assisted reproductive technology)
· Language and the possible psychological effects of IVF/ART
· Meditations and Yoga Nidra for IVF
After this training you will be able to:
· Improve your teaching skills and feel more confident to teach women about their wellbeing within the context of yoga.
· Deliver bespoke, small classes and one to one yoga sessions that cater for women who require support during their journey to conception both naturally and via assisted routes.
· Adapt your clients practice to allow for a more feminine practice, working with their own natural cycles and rhythms.