Are you a certified yoga teacher who would like to:
- Improve your teaching skills and feel more confident to teach women about their well-being within the context of yoga?
- Deliver bespoke, small classes and one to one yoga sessions that cater for women who require support during their journey to conception both naturally and via assisted routes?
- Adapt your clients practice to allow for a more feminine practice, working with their own natural cycles and rhythms?
Yes? Then this training is for you!
Starting 15th March 2021, this 4 week course will enable you to offer fertility yoga to your students.
This course is fully accredited with Yoga Alliance (US) and Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) and will allow you to register 25 non-contact hours towards your CE (continued education) or YACEP requirements.
We will cover:
- What is fertility yoga?
- An overview of hormones and their role in fertility
- The menstrual cycle - understanding the uterine and ovarian cycles
- The impact of stress on fertility
- The female fertility timeline
- Methods to understand female fertility
- Training with your cycle
- How to adapt your yoga practice to your cycle
- The moon cycle and moon salutations
- Yoga practice for phase one: menstruation
- Yoga practice for phase two: follicular stage
- Yoga practice for phase three: Ovulation
- Yoga practice for phase four: Luteal stage
- Using affirmations and manifestation in fertility yoga
- Pranayama for fertility
- Mudras for fertility
- Yoga for IVF and ART
- The psychological effects of IVF and ART
- The language of fertility
- Yoga for the stages of IVF
- Meditation practices for two week wait
- Following an IVF or ART cycle
You will also be required to submit 3 pieces of coursework, to gain your certification. All coursework is marked and personalised feedback will be given.